Peer Review

Thank you, Danny, Joseph, and Issac for sharing your interactive learning resource. You designed the interactive learning resource very well. Covid-19 is a virus that cannot be ignored in our lives and has brought tremendous changes to our lives. I think this is a very attractive topic.

I think choosing to help color-blind learners is a very good choice. There are many color-blind learners around us. Your design allows these learners to have a better class experience. The design of learning using mobile phones is also very good, and learners can not be restricted to a fixed place for the class. Mobile phones can be carried with them, and learners can view course materials anytime, anywhere. This design brings a lot of convenience to learners.

In the assessment plan, I really like the design of immediate feedback errors. When learners complete a quiz, they can immediately know the feedback and correct mistakes. I think this is very helpful for learning. 

In the course of the lecture, you use as many diagrams, flowcharts, and animations as possible to help visualize different cell components. I very much agree with this method. Boring theoretical knowledge will inevitably make learners feel bored and unable to concentrate, but adding more pictures and animations will result in richer teaching content, which can attract learners’ attention.

In the end, I have a personal suggestion. We all know that covid-19 spreads very fast and has brought huge changes to our lives. Maybe you can add some knowledge to prevent covid-19 to the learners in the course.